Chris Davis Says Goodbye!

Greetings Dear Readers,

I, Christopher Davis, one of your beloved EHE Edtech members will be leaving you and The Ohio State University to pursue future career opportunities. I graduated this past spring, and due to the fact I am starting a great internship, I will no longer be able to continue to contribute to this blog. For the past year, I have had the joy and the privilege, of writing to you on a regular basis.

12642991_1112258622118243_6637158355492101272_nTo give a bit of my personal history, I started working with Edtech at the beginning of my Junior Year of undergrad here at OSU. I was interested in video editing and was seeking an opportunity to hone my skills while still in school. I was hired as a Multimedia Assistant where I was tasked with transcribing, recording and editing videos that came in through our office. After my first year, I expressed an interest in writing.  I was then given the opportunity to update our Edtech blog during my last year at OSU. I recently graduated this past May with a B.A in New Media and Communication Technology from the College of Art’s and Sciences. After graduating, I have continued to experiment with technology by starting my personal Youtube channel as well as doing photography utilizing the skills I learned here at OSU.  This June I will be starting a Marketing internship with Warmilu, an advanced therapeutic warming technology startup.13131280_1178556678821770_8624932853386587271_o

My experience at OSU, as well as working for EHE Edtech, has taught me a lot.  Over the years I have gained experience editing professional videos, writing, meeting deadlines and, most importantly, working with a team. I will be able to transfer these experiences and skills into future career endeavors. It has been a pleasure working with EHE Edtech and being a part of the OSU community as a whole. Through opportunities here, I was able to discover the benefits advanced technology can have on my career. Hopefully, everyone in the OSU community can continue to use technology to improve their lives both in and out of the classroom!

Best of Luck to Everyone,

Christopher Davis