Student Services and Graduate Studies is currently going through several staffing changes which may have an impact on our response times to student inquiries. We appreciate your patience as we enter one of our busiest times of year while in a staffing transition. Our primary focus continues to be providing excellent service to the approximately 500 graduate students in our department. With that, please review the information below for how we can best serve you.
- Our hours of operation remain unchanged. We still have our physical office open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. During those hours, you can still call us at (614) 688-4007. Please feel free to leave a voicemail if we are unable to answer and we will return your call as soon as we can.
- You can still reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for a response to emails. Multiple emails about the same issue within that time frame may lengthen the amount of time it takes for us to respond to emails.
- We have different email addresses that are best for certain issues. See below for the best contact information for specific issues:
- Send any course registration questions and inquiries to email@example.com.
- Send questions about graduation, proposal defenses, exams, petitions, specific Grad School policy, GRADFORMS, certificates/minors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send room reservation requests for exams and meetings to email@example.com.
- Send requests to schedule an appointment to meet with SSGS staff or any other general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to communicate with all of our students important information and encourage you to do the following to stay up to date on what you need to know:
- Check your Ohio State email account at least once a day.
- Read through our weekly student newsletter sent out every Monday. It is sent to all current student Ohio State email accounts.
- Check this page and our Educational Studies website for information and resources.
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.