I am so glad that you are considering and/or have registered for this unique mentoring opportunity. Report card conferences will be held Thursday, November 3,2016. The school address is 1160 Ann St. Columbus, OH 43206.
Here are some important details about the event:
- Parking is available along Ann Street surrounding the school or in the lot on the corner of Ann Street and Stewart Avenue.
- Please enter the building through the cafeteria(Stewart Ave. side) where the training session and conferences will take place.
- Introductions and training will begin at 8:00 a.m. The brief training (10-15 minutes) will be facilitated by myself.
- Students will be brought from their classrooms to the cafeteria for their 5-10 minute sessions with volunteers.
- You can expect to meet with 8 to10 students depending on attendance and time constraints.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!
|William K. Ragland II
School Transformation Facilitator, Columbus OH
Talent Development Secondary
2701 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Cell: (614) 348-6664