The Office of the President at the University of Central Florida seeks an early-career professional to fill the position of University Innovation Alliance Fellow in support of the university’s Alliance-related student success projects. The fellow may engage in policy and higher education research, program assessment and analysis, memo and proposal writing, and UIA meetings and committees. The goal of the UIA fellowship program is to seed the future of higher education with leaders who have a passion for transformation and student success.
The University Innovation Alliance is a national consortium of eleven large public research universities working together to improve outcomes for all students, regardless of their socioeconomic status. These universities collaborate to facilitate and test new initiatives, share data, and scale best practices.
UIA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The University Innovation Alliance Fellowship is a full-time, paid 12-month university leadership development program, renewable for up to three years, that places top-tier early-career professionals with Alliance member institutions. Fellows engage in critical work to support member institutions to identify new solutions, scale proven innovations, and communicate and diffuse outcomes – ultimately helping more students have access to and graduate with a high quality, affordable bachelor’s degree. The Fellowship provides a collaborative, fast-paced, and challenging experience coupled with training in cutting edge transferable skills, such as Design Thinking, and pressing issues in higher education. As a Fellow, you will gain the unique networking opportunities of some of the most innovative public institutions nationwide to support your launch into a high-level university leadership career.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the communication and dissemination of ideas on campus and throughout the UIA network.
- Providing reports to the UIA and donor foundations.
- Developing new methods to increase student access and success.
- Identifying scalable projects from among UCF advising interventions.
- Enlisting the cooperation of faculty and staff members.
- Collecting and interpreting data to be shared with UCF administrators, predictive analytics teams, UIA members.
- Representing UCF at UIA meetings.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
To review the full job posting and to apply, visit: https://www.jobswithucf.com/postings/47400
If you have any questions, please direct them to Dr. Ryan Goodwin at email@example.com.