A few weeks ago I shared some of my memories of playing math games with my dad and how these experiences were influencing my work and research interests (If you missed it, you can see it here: https://u.osu.edu/ecemathed/2018/03/01/where-did-i-come-from-and-where-am-i-going/). This post is…
- ‘Mathematician’ is a real job? November 7, 2018
- Community Garden Experience November 6, 2018
- Short Book Review November 6, 2018
- Community Gardens and Decolonizing Math Nostalgia November 1, 2018
- Rehearsals and Interviews: An observation of the Early Childhood/Elementary Math Methods Course October 16, 2018
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.