By far my favorite part of being a student in the OSU STEM Education PhD program has been the opportunities I’ve had to observe or be part of spaces of mathematics education that I’ve never been in before–this is probably…
- ‘Mathematician’ is a real job? November 7, 2018
- Community Garden Experience November 6, 2018
- Short Book Review November 6, 2018
- Community Gardens and Decolonizing Math Nostalgia November 1, 2018
- Rehearsals and Interviews: An observation of the Early Childhood/Elementary Math Methods Course October 16, 2018
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.