As a Ph.D. student who spends a lot of time reading very long and theoretical articles, it’s can sometimes be easy to lose perspective on where I’ve come from and where I ultimately want to go with my work. So…
- ‘Mathematician’ is a real job? November 7, 2018
- Community Garden Experience November 6, 2018
- Short Book Review November 6, 2018
- Community Gardens and Decolonizing Math Nostalgia November 1, 2018
- Rehearsals and Interviews: An observation of the Early Childhood/Elementary Math Methods Course October 16, 2018
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.