My name is Maria Dominguez and I’m planning on majoring in Engineering. I’m interested in Civil, Computer Science, and Industrial Systems Engineering but have not yet decided on which one to pursue yet. I was born in Los Angeles, California but was raised in Columbus, Ohio. I grew up in Columbus since I was one year old. I have two siblings, a younger sister and a younger brother. Some of my hobbies include reading, watching Netflix, sleeping, going to the mall, and walking my dog. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. I have two dogs named Millie and Susie. I work at Piada, an Italian street food restaurant, where I’ve worked for almost three years. I visited France and London in the summer of 2018 as a high school field trip. It was my first time on an airplane and being out of the country and it was very special because I got to go with my friends. I got to see the Eiffel Tower up close, ride a boat across the Seine river, and go on the London Eye. It was a very memorable summer because I graduated from high school that summer and flew out of the country just days later.  

Includer- Trying to include everyone and make them feel part of the group is the goal I try to achieve. I connect to this strength because I like to include everyone in group projects and conversations.

Restorative-It is the ability to find a solution to a problem and know how to deal with a problem when it arises. I connect to this strength because I always try to solve a problem that arises, whether it is a personal problem or a conceptual problem.

Achiever-It is someone who constantly works hard to achieve their goals. I connect to this strength because I like to put in a lot of effort into what I do.

Harmony-The ability to achieve mutual agreement within a group of people and avoid conflict amongst each other. I connect to this strength by always trying to have our group be in harmony.

Positivity-It is the ability to be optimistic even if it is during difficult situations. I connect to this strength because I always like to see the bright side in situations and encourage people to do so as well.