About Me

Lan-Anh Doan is a first year student at The Ohio State University from Centerville, Ohio. She is currently majoring in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences with a minor in Bioethics. In high school, she devoted her time to a variety of activities such as Health Occupation Students of America, Diversity Council, and the Varsity Golf team. At OSU, she plans on continuing to stay involved around campus through organizations and clubs including the Mount Leadership Society Scholars program, Medlife, and the Vietnamese Student Association. She also hopes to participate in various volunteering and undergraduate research opportunities. In her free time, Lan-Anh enjoys playing golf, watching TED Talks, and exploring cities. After undergraduate school, she hopes to further her education at a medical school where she will expand her knowledge of cardiology.

One thought on “About Me

1. I am Margo Nelis, an honors student at Ohio State University. My aspirations include studying exercise science as my undergraduate major and continuing my education in medical school. I am a hard-working and creative person who enjoys collaboration and problem solving. My interests in science and passion for helping others is in my career choice and the numerous service projects I have lead and been apart of.