The DNP Program Subcommittee is a permanent subcommittee of the Graduate Studies Committee. It reports to the Graduate Studies Committee.
- Chair: The chair of the DNP program committee will be the DNP Program Director.
- Category M and P faculty are elected to serve a three year staggered term and DNP student representatives are elected annually.
- Elected Members: (5) – One from the P faculty and four from the doctorally-prepared M faculty.
- Students: (1) – One DNP student (volunteer).
- Ex-officio: (1) – Graduate Studies Committee chairperson
- Advises the GSC about DNP curriculum implementation including the development of new courses and proposals to alter the curriculum.
- Monitors programmatic quality indicators and consistency of the curriculum with the DNP Essentials and NONPF standards.
- Presents program evaluation data to the GSC annually.
- Reviews applications, conducts interviews of applicants, and recommends DNP program applicants for admission to the GSC.
- Implements and evaluates the DNP professional examination and the formats for the final project.
- Monitors progression of students in the DNP program.