The College of Nursing offers several certificate options to supplement your degree program. More information regarding certificates is located on the College of Nursing website. For information regarding credit requirements and academic standards for graduate level certificates, please visit the Graduate School website.
If you choose to pursue a certificate program, please follow these steps:
- Apply online for your desired certificate program through Graduate and Professional Admissions.
- As a current Ohio State graduate student, you are considered a Graduate Inra-University Transfer applicant. Be sure to choose the appropriate application for “current or former” Ohio State students when applying.
- As part of the application process, you must also submit a Supplemental Application. You can find a copy of the Supplemental Application for the certificate program to which you are applying on our website.
- You may submit an application to add a certificate to your plan of study at any time during your enrollment.
- Note: This step is not required if applying to the Interprofessional Healthcare Certificate. To enroll in this certificate, please complete the Interprofessional Healthcare Certificate enrollment form in Beacon.
- Once you receive a notice of admission to the certificate program, you will need to submit the Certificate Enrollment Form in Beacon, with assistance from your advisor. This form must be completed before any courses for the certificate can be added to your curriculum plan.
In accordance with the non-discrimination policy of the Ohio State University and the College of Nursing, we strictly prohibit any discrimination based upon age, color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, pregnancy, or veteran status in its application, admission, or enrollment practices.
Please contact your Program Manager for more information regarding certificates.