Students enrolled in the College of Nursing are required to be compliant for program compliance requirements. The requirements fall into two categories: medical documentation and certifications and trainings. Deadlines for each requirement is specific to the student’s program, curriculum plan, and mode of instruction. For an overview of compliance requirements, please visit the compliance website. A student will be considered non-compliant if one or more of the requirements are unfilled. Non-compliant students will be prohibited from attending health assessment and/or clinical.
Program Compliance Overview:
- All medical documentation is submitted, tracked, and verified by Wilce Student Health Center through MyBuckMD
- Program compliance requirements must be completed by stated deadlines and according to submission instructions. Please visit the compliance website for specific deadlines and instructions.
- Office of Student Affairs will send notifications to students considered non-compliant or at-risk of becoming non-compliant. The at-risk status indicates a requirement will be expiring in the near future. Upon receiving notification, students are expected to take immediate action.
- Students can verify their compliance status by logging onto the Student Portal
- Students who may be pregnant or have pre-existing medical conditions that prohibit them from completing the medical compliance requirements must submit a medical waiver for approval to the Wilce Health Center: osu.edu/posts/documents/vaccination-requirement-medical-exemption.pdf