An opportunity is available for Faculty and Staff for official Quality Matters training hosted by the Ohio Quality Matters Consortium.
As part of this consortium we are able to participate in this two week long, consortium hosted online Applying the Quality Matters Rubric Workshop training at a substantially reduced cost.
Some information about the online Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop to consider:
- It is an Online, asynchronous, two weeks, facilitated by a certified Quality Matters online trainer session.
- There are no prerequisite requirements.
- Participants can expect to spend about 10 -12 hours per week in this workshop to successfully complete it.
- Even though it is completely online and asynchronous, there are assignments that are due and discussions that you will need to participate in.
- If the attendees sign up for the course and find that they cannot attend the course, they will need to follow the correct cancellation procedures before the course starts.
Deadline to register for this training is: 06/26/2014
How to Register: Contact The Ohio State Quality Matters Coordinator, Tim Lombardo at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is limited seating available!
Contact The Ohio State Quality Matters Coordinator, Tim Lombardo at email@example.com to learn more about Quality Matters and learn more how OSU faculty and staff can be compensated for the cost of training through the ODEE Quality Matters Grants.
Quality Matters Coordinator
Office of Distance Education and eLearning