About Caroline

My name is Caroline Dickinson and I am an International Affairs Scholars student at The Ohio State University. I am studying economics as my major with the possibility of getting my masters or attending law school. I am currently involved with Crossroads Group which is an organization that provides meals to the homeless every Sunday. I am also part of the social committee for the College of Arts and Sciences Student Council. During high school I traveled to Ireland and Northern Ireland were I studied the peace process between the religiously divided nation. While in Belfast we attended a lecture comparing Ireland’s religious divide to the United States’s racism, which shed light to their similarities. My goal is to continue studying the civil conflicts among countries and how the unrest affects the economy of the country. I am a hard worker and value other’s opinions and views on issues that affect our world. I aspire to study abroad again to expand my knowledge on ongoing issues that impact our society.