Welcome to DH7200!

Hello everyone! I am so excited I was asked to teach this course for you all this semester. I know you all are familiar with blogging so this should be nothing new to you by now. This course we will be utilizing blogs to reflect on the information learned as well as interact with your classmates and I throughout the course. I enjoy blogs because they allow me to see your personalities through creative writing styles and media, as well as show your depth of thought on the course material and your ability to develop your own opinions and ideas.

On a week a blog post is assigned, prompts will be posted on this page on Monday mornings and are due on Sundays at 11:59 PM. Please read over the rubric prior to submitting your first blog. Comments will be due the same week, so I encourage you to post early so that others have time to read and comment on your post (i.e. don’t wait until Sunday at 11PM). I believe this is a change from previous courses so I will do my best to remind you during the week.

Image of my "office"

This is my “office”

;)

😉