About Me

I am majoring in Pre-Veterinary Science. I plan on getting involved with animal science-related clubs or groups. As well as maintaining a high GPA, which will soon help me with my goal of getting into Vet School in three years. In the past, I was involved with Canal Winchester High School’s National Honors’ Society, as well as ‘Indians Club’, which was a volunteering group. I previously obtained seventy volunteering hours in the past year, through helping feed the homeless, school supply donations, and many more. I decided a Pre-Vet path, as it was always something that appealed to me. Ever since I was younger, I always cared deeply for the well-being of animals. This led me to join 4-H, a group where you can research specific professions and get graded by ribbons at the Ohio State Fair. I, of course, decided to study Veterinary Science, which furthered my determination in the career. I obtained 4 blue ribbons in 4 consecutive years of participating in the club.

I think of myself as someone who is easy to talk to, understandable, and always open to learning something new, especially in extracurricular activities. I favor modeling, tap dance, and theatre-related activities in my free time. I also enjoy rollerskating and ice skating. It’s important to remember to treat others, especially strangers, well because you don’t know how bad their day has been.