About Me

20160617_163927Hello my name is Steven Dengler. I am a first year Green Engineering Scholar student as well as a first year Ohio State student. I was born at the Cleveland Clinic on September 7, 1997 to my mother, Susan, and father, Jeff. I grew up in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio called Parma. As a child, I was extremely active and played various sports, including basketball, soccer, football, baseball, and many other sports. I attended a public elementary and middle school and went to high school at Normandy in Parma. I am now a second year student at the Ohio State University in the Chemical Engineering program. I managed two pools in the Cleveland area and lifeguarded at both of those pools. It was a great experience and I gained many leadership qualities.

I love to snowboard during the winters. I worked at a local ski resort near Cleveland and snowboarded at least 2 times a week. Furthermore, I enjoy boating with my family and friends at a nearby inlet lake. At the lake, I enjoy water skiing and especially wakeboarding. To this day, I still have a passion for all sports and would like to participate in them here at The Ohio State University.

Throughout my life thus far I have traveled to various places around the country and the world with my family. I love the Caribbean area and Europe, but I also enjoy what the United States has to offer with all of its national parks and amazing mountains.

I cannot wait to see what this year brings me and the opportunities that I will engage in!