Hi! My name is Zach DelVecchio. I am a 1st year Computer Engineering student at The Ohio State University. I love anything involving computers, with topics like processor design, computer architecture, programming language development and other related fields being my favorites. I spend my time outside of college hanging out with friends and playing video games. I also am a part of the Connected and Automatic Vehicles (CAVs) team on EcoCAR, where we are designing automated systems for car control.

My previous work experience includes employment at my local school district as a Technology Intern. In this job I spent my time troubleshooting our end-user’s computer in one-on-one and remote ways. I spent most of my time this last summer (2018) developing a system that would automatically re-image all 1500 of the macOS devices in our district and place them into a student-usable state. From this job, I learned how to effectively script in Bash and Python for mobile device management, excel inside of a Linux/UNIX environment, and I also gained extensive inter-personal skills.

In the future, I hope to be either employed by some company developing the bleeding edge of technology or spending my time researching in graduate school. As of right now, I do not have a definite job that I am aiming for, but as long as it somewhat aligns with the interests I mentioned earlier, I will be completely fine with it.