New and returning 4-H members have until March 30, 2024 to register and select projects through 4-H Online. We ask that you register as soon as possible in order to help with communication. You can register by visiting oh.4honline.com.
- All returning families have an account so please use the e-mail address and password that was used last year.
- New families will need to set up their account. For help with registration, please call 419-782-4771 or e-mail Chris Comden at email@example.com
- Enrollment Website ( open Jan 2024): oh.4honline.com
- 2024 Defiance Co 4-H Club List
- New 4H Member Packet Includes info on how to enroll on-line
- 2024 4-H Family Guide – Information about all of the 4-H projects
- NEW FAMILIES: Quick Tips for Successful Enrollment
- RETURNING FAMILIES: Defi Tip Sheet Enrollment_returning members
- Video on On-Line Enrollment Instructions
- Enrollment Deadline: March 30
- Across County Line Membership – fillable form
- What Projects are Available?
Winning 4-H Plan Request Form
This is an accommodation plan for 4-H members with any type of disability taking 4-H Project.
Ohio 4-H membership is based on a child’s age AND grade as of January 1 of the current calendar year. Eligibility for Cloverbud participation begins when a child is age 5 and enrolled in kindergarten. Eligibility for participation in 4-H projects and competitive events begins when a child is age 8 and in third grade. Any youth age 9 or above is eligible for project membership, regardless of grade level. A youth’s 4-H eligibility ends December 31 the year he/she turns 19.
- 4-H vs FFA guidelines
- 4-H Winning Plan (accommodations) Form
- Basic Info about Ohio 4-H
- Ohio 4-H Clubs ~ Video