StrengthsQuest Reflection

My second strength is discipline. I identify with this strength very strongly because I am a very neat and organized person when it comes to every aspect of my life. I use a planner an a to-do list which I update every Sunday night. I am always the planner of the parties or events. Even my shower routine is very specific. If something in my life changes abruptly, I am very quick to reorganize and move on.

My fourth strength is consistency. This goes hand-in-hand with discipline. My need for order and balance also plays out in the way I treat people. I am not one to judge anyone by their looks whatsoever. I believe that everyone should be treated fairly and every person’s actions should be looked at objectively. Every person has something to bring to the table and every person deserves the chance to do that.

My fifth strength is relator. I am one to value deep relationships. I make friends easily and when I do, I can get very close with them if they let me. I love being the person everyone can trust so that makes it easy for me to get along with people. Any relationship I develop is with the intention of that relationship being long-term, whether it is intimate or platonic.