About

The goal of this blog is to communicate issues related to cybersecurity and the impact on individuals.

For over 25 years I’ve been working where libraries and technology intersect. I developed the first library user-focused web site at Ohio State and one of the first health sciences-oriented library web sites (the Biomedically – Oriented Navigator of Electric Services, or BONES) in the country.

I was a founding member of HeathWeb, an evaluative resource for identifying quality online health information, the project manager for Prospero, an open source document delivery system and  also led a project team the developed go.OSU, the Ohio State University branded URL shortening service.

My contributions to the profession were recognized by Library Journal being named as a Mover and Shaker in 2005, by the Medical Library Association as a part of two teams that won the Frank Bradway Rogers Information Advancement Award and by the National Library of Medicine bring awarded a (Woods Hole) Biomedical Informatics fellowship.