- The new Student Manager now supports searching by name, email or student ID
- Click on Target questions with multiple correct answers now support partial credit
- In web presentation mode, the “Play/Resume”, “Correct”, and “Responses” buttons now have text labels – no more needing to guess!
A reminder for additional beta features:
- Secure Attendance (beta): This feature is available on web, iOS, and Android – it uses the students’ devices to help determine where they are and if they are in proximity with each other. This feature can be enabled under Settings – Secure Attendance Options.
- Group Questions (beta): This feature can be enabled by Top Hat support. Once enabled, you can put students into groups and assign questions to groups – each student can submit a response, with the final submission of a group being locked in as the group’s submission.