Release Notes: June 2018
- The pages editor has been redesigned to surface frequency-used functionality
- You can now use Top Hat to keep track of attendance that you take outside of Top Hat
- Newly available in beta and can be enabled by Top Hat support:
- Long answer question type
- Significant figures in the numeric answer question type on iOS
A reminder for additional beta features:
- Secure Attendance (beta): This feature is available on web, iOS, and Android – it uses the students’ devices to help determine where they are and if they are in proximity with each other. This feature can be enabled under Settings – Secure Attendance Options.
- Group Questions (beta): This feature can be enabled by Top Hat support. Once enabled, you can put students into groups and assign questions to groups – each student can submit a response, with the final submission of a group being locked in as the group’s submission.