For a full list of updates, please see the following release notes:
- Announcements have been updated to have a cleaner and more accessible design.
- Comment replies in DocViewer are now included in annotated PDF downloads.
- Individual comments in DocViewer now include an icon that displays the type and color of the annotation.
- Starting with the 3/31 release, Internet Explorer 11 is now supported at a functional support level – while all features will continue to be supported, there may begin to be visual differences from other browsers.
- New features have been added to the Announcements page, including clearer indication of delayed posting, quick toggle to allow/disallow comments, and section-specific course announcements.
- The Outcomes functionality in Canvas allows for tracking of student competencies throughout a course and across different activities (assignments, quizzes, etc..) While there isn’t currently a curriculum-wide implementation of Canvas Outcomes, please contact us if you want to learn more. The Outcomes tool now supports bulk import from CSV.