(Read more about this release in the release notes.)
- (CVM-Specific) A “CVM Course Schedule” link is now available in the left menu within courses. This will take you directly to the CVM Schedule site.
- The image picker in the sidebar of the Rich Content Editor now provides a checkbox to mark an image as a decorative image. (This can be used from an accessibility standpoint to indicate the image does not provide relevant meaning.)
For Instructors Only:
- Updates to the new Gradebook: Ask us how to opt-in!
- You can now set rules for late and missing submissions. For missing submissions, you can set a default percentage of the total possible score; for late submissions, you can set a percentage that will be deducted from the final assignment score per day/hour, as well as a lowest possible score.
- Rubric criterion now support extra credit (i.e. excess points above maximum point value specified).
For Students Only:
- Submissions to graded discussions can now be found under your personal “Submissions” folder.