Hi, my name is Hanyuan Cui, and I also go by Patrick. I was originally from Yantai, China and lived in Auckland, New Zealand. I moved to Columbus in 2018 to start my college career at The Ohio State University.
I am a 3rd-year undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science & Engineering with a minor in Aviation at The Ohio State University. My specialization is in Database Systems and Data Analytics. My research interests lie in machine learning on human behavior understanding and Human-Computer Interaction. I also minor in Aviation and am pursuing interdisciplinary research in Computer Science and Aviation.
I’m a College of Engineering Ambassador, working to promote the betterment and growth of the College of Engineering. We ambassadors proudly represent the engineering student body at events hosted by Dean Williams and the Advancement/Alumni Relations team!
I work for the College of Engineering as an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant and I also work for OSU Wexner Medical Center as a Research Assistant.
Name: Hanyuan Patrick Cui
Hometown: Yantai, China & Auckland, New Zealand
Major: Computer Science & Engineering
- Incoming Research Assistant for OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Research Assistant for the Department of Anthropology
- Teaching Assistant for the Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- IT Support Technician for the Office of Distance Education and eLearning
- Ambassador of the College of Engineering
- Member of Association of Computing Machinery