CRPSA, the City and Regional Planning Student Association, is the social and professional organization of undergraduate and graduate City and Regional Planning students. CRPSA focuses to improve student life within the section by:
- Coordinating social events with students, faculty, and alumni
- Creating opportunities for professional development through tours and mixers with local professionals
- Encouraging and organizing mentorship programs for new students
- Continuing to promote inter-departmental relations with Architecture and Landscape Architecture students
- Promoting student membership in the American Planning Association (APA).
- Increase participation in civic, community, social, and environmental concerns through volunteering and other events