The College of Public Health’s Center for Public Health Practice is celebrating its 20th anniversary of the Summer Program in Population Health during the week of June 17-21, 2019, in Columbus. The mission of the Summer Program is to enhance the public health workforce by offering training on the country’s emerging public health priorities taught by national experts.
In celebration of this milestone, we invite you to participate in the Summer Program’s first video competition. Simply record a 60-second (or less) video of yourself answering the following questions and share it to Facebook or Twitter to be considered for a free registration to one of the Summer Program courses.
- Who are you, where do you work and what is your role?
- What is something your family and friends may not know about the work you do in public health?
- How has attending the Summer Program in the past enhanced your work in public health? How will attending the Summer Program this year enhance your work in public health?
The contest will run from February 1 to March 22.
- Individuals may submit only one video.
- Video duration may not exceed 60 seconds.
- All entries must be posted to the contestant’s Facebook and/or Twitter profile with the hashtag #OSUSummerProgram2019 and tagging The Ohio State University College of Public Health (@OSUPublicHealth).
- The submitter or submitting organization must have ownership or permission to use the submitted video.
- By submitting a video, the contestant agrees that The Ohio State University College of Public Health reserves the right to use any entry in materials produced. In addition, submissions may be used for educational or promotional purposes.
The top three entries with the most combined likes/shares/retweets on Facebook and/or Twitter will receive a discount code equal to the registration cost of one Summer Program course to be used at online registration—which opens March 1.
The winners will be announced March 25, and each will receive instructions via email or private message.
For questions please contact Colleen at Fitzgibbons.email@example.com.