June 22– 26, 2020
Location: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
Restructure of Schedule & Fees:
Please note: This year’s program will not be supported with stipends as in years past. However, registration costs will be reduced and we will offer a selection of two-day courses and one-day workshops to reduce travel expenses.
This year’s courses will be split in to First and Second Session. First Session courses will take place on Monday, June 22 and Tuesday, June 23 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Second Session courses will take place on Wednesday, June 24 and Thursday, June 25 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. One day workshops will be offered on Friday, June 26 as well.
2020 Course Schedule
Please find our tentative list of courses. More information on each course coming soon!
1st Session Courses – Monday, June 22 – Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Placed-Based Qualitative Methods in Health Promotion
- Practical Implementation of Health Equity Initiatives
- Harm Reduction Strategies, Philosophies, and Frameworks
- An Introduction to R for Data Analysis in Public Health
2nd Session Courses – Wednesday, June 24 – Thursday, June 25, 2020 from 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Applied Project Management for Public Health and Health Care
- Facilitation Workshop
- Mixed Methods for Program Evaluation
- Applied Survival and Event Analysis
One-Day Workshops – Friday, June 26 from 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Financial Management/Budgeting Workshop
- Community Scientist Academy