June 17 – 21, 2019
Location: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center (some courses will be held in Cunz & Pressey Hall)
Click here to register today!
Restructure of Schedule:
Please note that the structure of the course schedule has been changed this year to two and a half days. This year’s courses will be split in to First and Second Session. First Session courses will take place on Monday, June 17 and Tuesday, June 18 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and wrap up on Wednesday, June 19 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm. Second Session courses will begin Wednesday, June 19 from 1:30 – 5:30 pm and run from Thursday, June 20 and Friday, June 21 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
In celebration of the 20th anniversary, we invite you to participate in the Summer Program’s first video competition. Simply record a 60-second (or less) video of yourself answering the competition questions to be considered for a FREE registration to one of the Summer Program courses. Please click here to learn more!
2019 Course Schedule:
- Housing for Health Equity: Supporting Health Outcomes through Stable Quality Housing
- Reconsidering Violence as a Public Health Issue
- Applied Propensity Score Analysis in Public Health
- Engaging Youth in Community-Based Health Promotion Programs
- Applied Qualitative Health Research
- Applied Project Management for Public Health & Health Care
- The Intersection Between Criminal Justice & Public Health
- Foundations of Public Health & Disability
- Epidemiology of Maternal and Infant Health for State and Local Practitioners
- Advanced Applied Qualitative Health Research
- Data Visualization to Inform Public Health Decision Making