I’m a dedicated environmental activist and have always had a love for being out in the forests of New Hampshire, exploring and admiring all the beautiful life that inhabits it and running through Ohio’s many life-filled parks. As a student, I’m looking to learn about the many ways that technology and engineering principles can be applied to real-world natural problems so that we can begin to develop technology that mitigates the damage humans are inflicting on the environment and everything inhabiting it. While I’m at OSU, I’m looking to co-op with companies whose main goals are to help the environment thrive alongside humans, while still advancing past the technology we use today. Throughout my life, I’ve loved traveling up to New Hampshire to spend time in my grandparent’s lake house, where I would explore the nearby forests, hike the local mountains, and swimming in the lake, enjoying the peace and quiet of the forest. I love researching how other countries are beginning to integrate more sustainable technology into everyday parts of life, such as hydrogen-powered tram systems that are becoming more commonplace in various regions of Europe, or how solar power’s future is full of discoveries, as scientists are working on making 100% efficient solar panels, as most common solar panels/solar cells have an efficiency of 15-40%. Over the years, I’ve hiked many of New Hampshire’s toughest, steepest, and most beautiful mountains, such as the famous Mount Washington, Kearsarge Mountain, Black Cap Mountain, and many others. I’ve also hiked a few trails in North Carolina in the summer of 2020.