We help faculty serve the needs of their students through a variety of services such as:
- Course design assistance
- Recommendations for classroom activity strategies
- Creation of digital teaching components
- Diagnosis of instructional problems with recommendations for evidence-based solutions
- Classroom Assessment Support
- CarmenCanvas Support
- Educational Technology Guidance
What you will find here
This site houses a collection of handouts, training materials, bibliographies and curated articles to assist you with support issues and teaching and learning development any time of the day or night. If you have questions that are not answered here, or would simply like to have a conversation about strategies, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Carmen Resources
- Top Hat
- Active Learning Resources
- Small Teaching Spotlight
- Classroom Assessment Resources
Boatswain cutlass Davy Jones’ Locker parley ye long boat. Lookout gangplank bucko scallywag yawl Buccaneer. Prow careen Pirate Round boatswain Gold Road square-rigged.