DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM CARMENZOOM TO SHARE IN ECHO 360 or MEDIASITE
- Open CarmenZoom – carmenzoom.osu.edu – and sign in using your Ohio State name.number.
- From the left hand side, choose Recordings
- Find the recording you want to share and click on the recording title
- Next, you will see a series of files associated with the recording
- Place your cursor on the file titled “Shared Screen with Speaker View” and click on the download icon
- Change the name of that file to identify your course number, your last name and a brief title of your lecture
- ex. PHR7601_Pruchnicki_CVD1
- From this point you have a few options:
DROPPING OFF THE FILE FOR OEIS (PHARMD CURRICULUM ONLY)
- Contact your Education Coordinator to set up a Box or OneDrive Folder where you can upload your MP4.
- Please Note: We can only accept .mp4 files – .mov files will not work