We help faculty serve the needs of their students through a variety of services such as:
- Course design assistance
- Recommendations for evidence-based classroom strategies
- Creation of digital teaching components
- Diagnosis of instructional problems with recommendations for evidence-based solutions
- Classroom Assessment Support
- CarmenCanvas Support
- Educational Technology Guidance
What you will find here
This site houses a collection of handouts, training materials, bibliographies and curated articles to assist you with support issues and teaching and learning development any time of the day or night. If you have questions that are not answered here, or would simply like to have a conversation about strategies, please feel free contact us at email@example.com for help.
- Carmen Resources
- Top Hat
- Active Learning Resources
- Small Teaching Spotlight
- Classroom Assessment Resources
Our mission is to promote excellence in student learning through scholarly teaching, the scholarship of teaching, and evidence-based educational change.