View our 5-17-18 Proctorio Flash “Thursday” presentation.
The Office of Distance Education and eLearning has concluded their search for a remote proctoring tool, and they are now making Proctorio available to all Ohio State faculty, staff, and students for larger, summative, CarmenCanvas-based exams. Proctorio records exam audio and video for review by the instructor after the exam, and it marks segments of the video where the computer algorithm has identified potential academic misconduct behavior.
Proctorio is available now campus-wide to all Ohio State faculty, staff, and students in CarmenCanvas.
- Faculty and Staff Academic Integrity Resources:
- Student Academic Integrity Resources:
- Proctorio Specific Resources:
- Instructor Getting Started Guide
- Suggested Syllabus Language
- In-Person Proctoring Options
- Student Getting Started Guide