Do you need to create a CarmenConnect Meeting Room and post the link in your Carmen course? Here are a few simple steps to do this!
- Go to http://carmenconnect.osu.edu, and log in with your OSU credentials.
- Click Meeting next to Create New.
- In the Name field, type something like NP8781 Autumn 2013 (or whatever you want the name of your Carmen meeting room to be).
- In the Custom URL field, type a short name that represents the purpose of your meeting room such as your course number. For example, if you’re teaching NURSING 8781, type n8781 (no spaces or punctuation).
- For meeting rooms you use over and over, like you would for a weekly class meeting, date and time do not matter.
- Click the button next to “Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the room.”
- Click the Next button.
- Continue through the screens, clicking next or finish, until you come to the screen with your URL for your meeting room.
- Highlight and copy your meeting room URL. This is the URL that you’ll give to anyone who wants to enter your meeting room.