Continuing traditional BSN students are responsible for ensuring their clinical compliance requirements do not lapse during their time in the program. This includes all immunizations and certifications required at program start. Below are some of the most common items that need to be renewed during a student’s time in the program. If you have questions regarding your immunization expiration, please contact the Wilce Student Health Center by emailing email@example.com.
submitted to Wilce Student Health Center
- Must be renewed yearly
- Submitted to Wilce Student Health Center via MyBuckMD or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If submitting a TB skin test (PPD) for compliance, the following information is required: placement date, read date, induration (mm), and the overall result (positive or negative). Student Health Services needs all four parts of the TB skin test in order to enter your PPD for compliance. Submissions with less than complete information regarding the TB test will be rejected until the proper documentation is received. **Please note: if using OSUWMC or Employee Health to update your TB compliance status, you will need to submit the completed TB surveillance form in addition to the basic immunization history printout to achieve full compliance.
submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs
- Must be renewed upon expiration. Certification is valid for 2 years after issue date.
- To update your CPR card with the College of Nursing please submit a PDF of the front and back of your card here.
Submission Instructions: Automatically submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs upon completion
Due Date: Due August 1, available after July 1.
All College of Nursing students are required annually to complete HIPAA certification.
- Login to https://buckeyelearn.osu.edu . If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and experiencing login issue, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
- Click “My Transcript” button and locate the HIPAA training and click “Launch”. If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and HIPAA training is not listed, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org For all other support, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
If you are unable to find the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other support, please email email@example.com or call (614) 688-4357.
- No further action is required once you have completed the HIPAA training. Your compliance status will be updated within 24 hours after completing the training.
Continued CBLs Based on Clinical Placement
If you will be completing clinical at the Medical Center please see the below directions: