These must be submitted before RN to BSN students begin their program. Please see your Virtual Admit Packet for specific due dates. Items below are submitted once prior to program start unless otherwise listed. For questions or concerns please contact CONcompliance@osu.edu. For specific questions regarding immunizations, titers, drug screens, or documentation related to any of these items please email the Wilce Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCI and FBI Background Checks
Submission Instructions: Please click here for instructions and the reason code to complete the background check requirement. The results must be sent directly to OHR by end of first semester of enrollment in nursing coursework.
- The College of Nursing does not accept background checks from third parties, including current or previous employers (even those associated with OSUMC), schools, or programs
Submission Instructions: Automatically submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs upon completion
Due Date: Due August 1, available after July 1.
All College of Nursing students are required annually to complete HIPAA certification.
- Login to https://buckeyelearn.osu.edu . If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and experiencing login issue, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
- Click “My Transcript” button and locate the HIPAA training and click “Launch”. If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and HIPAA training is not listed, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other support, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
If you are unable to find the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other support, please email email@example.com or call (614) 688-4357.
- No further action is required once you have completed the HIPAA training. Your compliance status will be updated within 24 hours after completing the training.
RN License- Required prior to NRSADVN 4240
Submission Instructions: submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs
Due date: Submissions accepted upon course enrollment, due prior to NRSADVN 4240.
- You must have an active, unencumbered RN License prior to NRSADVN 4240. Documentation can be found on the Board of Nursing website.
- This must be resubmitted each time your license is renewed.
- Please provide a screenshot of your license summary that includes your name, RN license number, and expiration date to this link .
Submission Instructions: submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs automatically upon completion.
Due date: Due 30 days prior to program start, submissions accepted upon course enrollment.
Purpose: Ohio State University receives federal or grant funding based on students current or previous status. Please complete the following questions regarding your status and background. The information provided will be used in aggregate form when required to report to Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for funding opportunities.