Continuing RN to BSN students are responsible for ensuring their clinical compliance requirements do not lapse during their time in the program. This includes all certifications required at program start. Below are some of the most common items that need to be renewed during a student’s time in the program.
RN License- Must be submitted prior to NRSADVN 4240
submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs
- This must be resubmitted each time your license is renewed.
- You must have an active, unencumbered RN License. Documentation can be found on the Board of Nursing website.
- Please provide a screenshot of your license summary that includes your name, RN license number, and expiration date to this link .
Submission Instructions: Automatically submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs upon completion
Due Date: Due August 1, available after July 1.
All College of Nursing students are required annually to complete HIPAA certification.
- Login to https://buckeyelearn.osu.edu . If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and experiencing login issue, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
- Click “My Transcript” button and locate the HIPAA training and click “Launch”. If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and HIPAA training is not listed, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact email@example.com. For all other support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
If you are unable to find the training, please contact email@example.com. For all other support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 688-4357.
- No further action is required once you have completed the HIPAA training. Your compliance status will be updated within 24 hours after completing the training.