Program Compliance Requirements due 30 days Prior to Clinical Course
Submission Instructions: submitted to Wilce Student Health Center
Due Date: Due 30 days prior to start of Clinical Course, submissions accepted upon course enrollment.
- Full list of requirements found here.
- All immunizations, titers, and TB testing must be complete prior to the start of the program, regardless of when your clinical rotations begin.
- All of these requirements are submitted to Wilce Student Health Services via MyBuckMD or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If submitting via email, please include your full name, date of birth, and OSU ID number for processing.
- If you need to be re-vaccinated for Hepatitis B because the first series does not provide immunity, please contact Wilce Student Health Center regarding a timeline for becoming re-vaccinated. As long as you are following this timeline and submitting the appropriate documentation, you will be considered temporarily compliant until the series is completed.
- If submitting a TB skin test (PPD) for compliance, the following information is required: placement date, read date, induration (mm), and the overall result (positive or negative). Student Health Services needs all four parts of the TB skin test in order to enter your PPD for compliance. Submissions with less than complete information regarding the TB test will be rejected until the proper documentation is received. **Please note: if using OSUWMC or Employee Health to update your TB compliance status, you will need to submit the completed TB surveillance form in addition to the basic immunization history printout to achieve full compliance.
Submission Instructions: submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs
Due date: Due 30 days prior to Clinical Course, submissions accepted upon course enrollment.
- The College of Nursing only accepts BLS for the Health Care Provider or BLS Provider from the American Heart Association.
- Please have the front and back images of the student’s CPR card on one page in PDF format. This certification expires every 2 years and must be updated with the College before the expiration date to remain compliant.
- Upload your documentation here.
Submission Instructions: Automatically submitted to College of Nursing Student Affairs upon completion
Due Date: Due August 1, available after July 1..
All College of Nursing students are required annually to complete HIPAA certification.
- Login to https://buckeyelearn.osu.edu . If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and experiencing login issue, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
- Click “My Transcript” button and locate the HIPAA training and click “Launch”. If you have not previously affiliated with OSU and HIPAA training is not listed, please try again when you are eligible to enroll for classes.
Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other support, please contact email@example.com or call (614) 688-HELP (4357)
If you are unable to find the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other support, please email email@example.com or call (614) 688-4357.
- No further action is required once you have completed the HIPAA training. Your compliance status will be updated within 24 hours after completing the training.
Online training modules are assigned based on Clinical Placement.