Complete Ohio State supports students returning to complete their degree after time away by providing information and making connections to academic advising and other university resources.
- Case management through the re-enrollment process
- Reconnect students to appropriate academic advising and other university services
- Communication and outreach to potentially eligible students
- Financial assistance for students who meet additional eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the full component of Complete Ohio State services, a student:
- Must not be currently enrolled at Ohio State
- Must have started as a first-time degree-seeking student on the Columbus campus
- Must be at a Rank 4 classification
- Must be no more than 30 credit hours away from degree completion
- Must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to maintain eligibility for financial aid
- Must be a domestic student
- Must not have graduated with a bachelor degree from another university
For students who do not match all eligibility criteria, Complete Ohio State will still act as an information and referral source to help students get connected with the appropriate academic advisor.
If you are unsure whether you meet the criteria and would like assistance, or if you plan to apply for the program, please fill out the request here and you will be provided further information.