Which First Amendment freedom could we live without?

While I believe all first amendment rights are extremely important and almost impossible for us to imagine living without, I think the freedom we could live the easiest without would definitely be the right to petition.  Freedoms of religion is a huge reason why the US is the melting pot.  We have always allowed people to practice whichever religion they desire.  This is extremely important to be able to practice your own religious beliefs because if not the government would be dictating what you believe in, which is not freedom.  The freedom of speech is another huge freedom people take for granted.  While we cant verbally threaten others, we have the right to voice our opinions in almost any situation without repercussions.  If we did not have freedom of speech our government would be running us, there would be no voice from the people and we would have no say in huge decisions that could alter our lives drastically.  The freedom of the press goes hand in hand with freedom of speech to me.  This is a way for people to voice their opinions, be heard, and to read about local and worldwide news or everything, not the government deciding what they people see.  The freedom of assembly isn’t seen as a huge freedom but when it is taken from you it is one of the worst things ever. For example, I am in a fraternity on campus and last year we got in trouble and were not allowed to assemble or congregate with more than six of us in a room for the year.  This dramatically hindered my lifestyle because I wasn’t even allowed to hang out with my best friends without getting in trouble.  I found myself, along with others feeling neglected and outcasted.  It was unfair and if this were to happen there would be chaos throughout the states.  While I do believe freedom of petition is an incredible freedom to have, I view it as the only possible freedom from the first amendment that we as people of the United State could live without.