This resource was fully revised and updated just for you, the 4-H Cloverbud Volunteer Leader, to help you be fully prepared and engaged to make a positive impact on our youngest 4-H members. It provides accurate and readily accessible information that is everything Cloverbuds. The guidebook explores the goals and strategies for successful implementation of the 4-H Cloverbud program. The guidebook has been evaluated for both content and quality.
The guidebook contains the following sections:
- 4-H Traditions
- What is the 4-H Cloverbud Program?
- 4-H Cloverbud Volunteer Position Description
- 4-H Cloverbud Participation
- Who Are These 4-H Cloverbud Children?
- Eight Essential Elements
- 4-H Cloverbud Program Foundations
- What Do You Know About the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Program?
- For New Volunteers: Conducting 4-H Cloverbud Sessions
- Expanding 4-H Cloverbud Opportunities
- Planning Your 4-H Cloverbud Club Activities
When using the guidebook, you will: 1) gain knowledge for best practices; 2) learn enhanced strategies and techniques for conducting 4-H Cloverbud activities; and 3) learn why and how the program is set up to have the most positive impact on Cloverbud kids.
Here is a link to more information from OSU Extension Publications: https://extensionpubs.osu.edu/cloverbud-volunteer-guidebook/ Remember you can always get a discount when your order through your local Ohio county Extension office.
Thank you for making an impact on the lives of Ohio’s children!