Are you looking for a place to post creative work that can count toward your promotion? We would love to host your article on the Extension in the City blog and feature it in the news digest (currently sent weekly).
Here’s what you need to do:
- Create the content and include a catchy title.
- Word count should be approximately 300-500 words.
- Contain science-based content with at least two references cited in the resource section.
- Include at least one quality, copyright-free photo (include alternate text).
- Have content reviewed by at least one of your peers (and note reviewer at the end of the article).
- Turn in peer-reviewed article one week prior to publication date.
Follow this link to sign up to contribute an article. Articles are due one week prior to publication.
Direct questions to Michelle Gaston.6 or Amy Michaels.97.