Join James S. Bates, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Extension Field Specialist, Family Wellness and the team at the Ohio Statewide Family Engagement Center for a brainstorm discussion via Zoom on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 10 a.m. to learn about your experiences related to school-family-community engagement in the communities and schools you serve. They are also interested in your feedback on an infographic toolkit they would like to develop around school-family-community engagement. For those who are not able to attend but would still like to be part of this initiative, please feel free to email Dr. James Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Barbara Boone at email@example.com with your thoughts. Viewing the recording may prompt additional thoughts you could share.
Below is the outline for the meeting:
- Welcome and Introduction
- Introduce Topic:
- What is school-family-community engagement?
- How does it help families and communities?
- How did FCS Extension become involved?
- Open discussion of the following:
- Introduce the infographic material
- What topics related to school-family engagement might be of interest to schools, families, community?
- Delivery options for the curriculum?
- Other community resources?
Zoom Meeting Information:
One tap mobile: +16468769923,,8739675185# US
Dial by your location: +1 646 876 9923 US, Meeting ID: 873 967 5185