About Me

Tennis Match

Hi my name is Yubin Choi and I am the first child to my two Korean parents. My parents immigrated to the United States for my father’s Masters Degree studies at Boston University. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts and have lived there for the first 17 years until I had to move to Denver, Colorado during my senior year of high school due to my father’s job. My favorite activities are playing sports, especially tennis, watching Top Gear (the BBC version only), which is a television show on automobiles, and socializing with friends. My favorite memories of high school are playing on the varsity tennis team during my junior year and being a part of the science team of the high school. The picture above is a picture taken during a tennis match during my junior year. Unfortunately both activities could not continue during my senior year when I had to move. My aspiration as of now is to work in the automotive field in a foreign country such as Germany or Japan. I plan on majoring in mechanical engineering in order to achieve that aspiration of mine.