About Me

test

Hi my name is Danielle Chen and I’m from Castle Pines, Colorado and I’m a Pharmaceutical Science major here at The Ohio State University. I graduated from Rock Canyon High School with highest honors and with 9 AP classes under my belt. I’m a visual and kinesthetic learner and have a natural curiosity for the unknown, albeit sometimes frightened of it as well. Back in Colorado I spent 8 hours out of the week volunteering at a local hospital, while the hospital was less than a year old when I began volunteering I was still able to get a feel for the hospital environment which is what I was hoping to get out of it. I also fostered dogs for a local animal shelter which allowed me to not only give these dogs proper care outside of the shelter but also test my ability to take care of a dog which I had never done prior to this experience. Here at OSU I hope to expand my horizons. Not only do I want to succeed academically but I also want to exceed in my extracurriculars whether that be joining a club, organization, or getting a job that will help set me up for future success. I am a rather introverted person upon first meet but once I get more comfortable I open up and develop extrovert like characteristics. I also try not to be too serious because I believe that places unnecessary stress on me, I tend to go with the flow and consider myself rather adaptable to new situations. Professionally, I want to be able to make it through Pharmacy school and land myself a stable job. I also want to learn as much as I can about various cultures and hopefully spend some time abroad and travel to see as many places as I can.

One thought on “About Me