The Ohio State University Plant Sciences Symposium is hosting its 3rd annual event with the theme “Advancing Plant Health through Collaboration”. All undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs, staff, faculty and visiting scholars are invited to participate in this Symposium!
SYMPOSIUM FEATURES ➡️
- Keynote speakers: Allison Miller (Saint Louis University), Dr. Kerry Clark (University of Missouri)
- Ohio faculty speakers: David Burke (Holden Arboretum), Dr. Sally Miller (Ohio State University), Dr. David Francis (Ohio State University), Dr. Luis Canas (Ohio State University)
- 6 Graduate student speakers (with awards and travel grants available)
- Poster competition (with prizes)
- Career development workshops
- R&D tours of plant science research facilities (Scotts Miracle-Gro HQ)
- And more!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS ➡️
All undergraduates, graduate students, post-docs, staff, faculty and visiting scholars from any institution are invited to participate in this symposium!
Selected student speakers will receive an award and a travel grant!
Prizes will be awarded to the top poster presenters! *
*Separate prizes will be awarded to undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs/staffs.
Date: March 27 & 28, 2019
Location: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center at The Ohio State University
2201 Fred Taylor Dr, Columbus, OH 43210
General registration will be accepted through March 15, 2020.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
2020 OSU Plant Sciences Symposium Planning Committee