Merck KGaA GOglobal – eCommerce, Life Sciences 2019
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. At GOglobal, you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan within our healthcare biopharma business, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking. Do you want to put patients at the center of everything you do – with the goal to help to improve, prolong and create life? Then this is the place for you!
Spend 24 months completing three rotations exploring digital applications within Life Science’s eBusiness division: Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, and Digital Category Management.
Who you are:
- MS/PhD in STEM
- Capable of translating business strategies into digital channel tactics
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets to find actionable insights; and using such insights to develop and manage ongoing projects
- Strength in statistics, data analytics, and machine learning fundamentals (preferred, not required)
- Self-motivated worker who is eager to learn, act and innovate
- Collaborative but with the ability to challenge “current state”
- Bold and audacious individual who has the confidence to believe that you can change the industry
- Sharp communicator and talented presenter with the ability to translate technical content and ideas effectively into business settings