This is exciting. When I was an undergrad in the mid-90’s, I always had my own personal website. I loved doing it, even though I had very little content that would be interesting to anyone. But it was a fun hobby.
And then life got in the way. Just been too busy. I do love finding out about other people through their web sites, whether it’s about their personal life that they want to share or about their work life.
I’m still too busy, I think. But at least I can go as far as to make a clearinghouse so that it is easier to find out stuff about me, as it is spread all over the web.
To that end, here are some links to me (some are public, some will only work for those of you with the right level of access):
- Ajit’s Research In View page
- Ajit’s Google Scholar page
- My lab, the OSU Sports Biomechanics Lab
- Perfect Practice, Inc., an OSU-affiliated startup company leveraging technology developed at the lab
- OSU Sports Biomechanics Lab Facebook page
- Ajit & Lise’s Flickr page
- Ajit’s ResearchGate page
- Ajit’s LinkedIn page
- American Society of Biomechanics 39th Annual Meeting web site (I’m the meeting chair)