How To Protect Our Hair Better

Hi, everyone, I will mainly explain two parts about this question. In the first part, I will explain why I choose the theme of hair care. In the second part, I will explain how to protect our hair in life.

After finding out about my own hair problems, I went online to find some video’s to find out about them. Below video are links to more detailed explanations from experts. After that, I looked for some articles from Google scholar. Finally I decided to go to the Thompson library and borrow a book called Hair Bible.

The first reason why I choose this topic is that I focus on this issue. I think many students like me will also pay attention to this problem. For a variety of reasons our hair is falling out badly, so I want to choose this theme to understand how to protect our hair. I think there are two main reasons. For one thing, the water quality in the United States is heavier than in China. So our hair didn’t adapt to the change. The other is from the pressure of study and all aspects of the pressure, we rest very late. This bad habit also makes us lose our hair badly. So in order to better protect my hair, I decided to choose this theme. In the second part I will talk about how to protect our hair in life. The first thing I want to tell you is that wet hair is the most fragile and vulnerable state of hair. So make sure you don’t dry your hair too hard. In addition, to save time, many people will choose to use the hot air of the hair dryer and the maximum level to blow dry their hair. But it can actually be bad for our hair. So we should choose to blow dry our hair slowly with low level and warm wind. The best way is to let your hair dry naturally. In addition, our hair and skin are the same with different types, so we have to use different products and methods to protect our hair. Some people belong to oily hair is qualitative, this kind of type suggests to wash a hair with lukewarm water, had better be 2 days once, because the frequency that washs is too much, can make our hair loses moisture. And another kind is dry sex hair is qualitative, this kind should notice to go more is to use protect hair element to help a hair lock moisture.In addition, we should eat a lot of protein in our diet. Because protein is the main component of our hair. Although we do eat protein in our daily lives, it is usually found in our body’s main organs such as the heart and lungs. The other is to avoid touching your hair when you are bored. Because hair itself secretes a protective layer, and our retraction destroys this protective layer, making our hair more susceptible to the effects of a dirty environment.